Welcome to the “Drafting the Circuits” website.
With the best in racing news and commentary, we are the place to be for everything racing.. then and now. Tune into our weekly radio show or float around and read articles from 7 of racing’s best writers. Lead by Chief 187… we are re-defining what a racing channel should be. Tell your friends… shout it from the mountaintops… DRAFTING THE CIRCUITS on the Whoobazoo.com network!
REMEMBER… drive fast, turn left… It’s not just a suggestion… it is a way of life!
2014 Formula 1 Report: USA Edition
Drafting the Circuits
Grand Prix Date Tire Compounds
United States Grand Prix October 31-Nov 2 Medium/Soft
Brazilian Grand Prix November 7-9 Medium/Soft
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix November 21-23 Soft/Supersoft
We are just two weeks away from the United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas and as 2014 draws to a conclusion there are two drivers who have yet to announce their plans for 2015.
Vettel and Alonso!
We were all shocked when Sebastian Vettel officially announced that he is leaving Red Bull Racing! It is fully expected that Vettel will join Ferrari when Fernando Alonso relays his driving plans for the upcoming season.
What??? Vettel leaving the team that brought him 4 CONSECUTIVE CHAMPIONSHIPS!
How do you even consider that?
Then we look at Alonso. It is a foregone conclusion that he is leaving Ferrari. FERRARI for Pete’s sake.
Everyone who grows up dreaming to be a racecar driver imagines what it would be like to occupy this seat.
HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?
I say it boils down to the principles of reinforcement and behavior. Psychology 101.
- Podcast: Drafting the Circuits: Oct. 22, 2K14
- Alonso and Vettel: Winning And The Behavior Principles of Champions
- Podcast: Drafting the Circuits: Oct. 15, 2K14
- Hamilton Swings Into Victory In The Russian Grand Prix
- Happy 40th Birthday, Dale Jr.
- Interview: 2014 ARCA Champion Mason Mitchell: Oct. 8, 2K14
- Podcast: Drafting the Circuits: Oct. 8, 2K14
- Jules Bianchi Seriously Injured In Rain Impacted Japanese Grand Prix
- Podcast: Drafting the Circuits: Oct. 1, 2014
- Why Kyle Busch Fails
- Las Vegas "Nose" Trucks
- Hamilton and Rosberg Take The Battle To Japan For The Formula 1 Title
- Podcast: Drafting the Circuits: Sep. 24, 2014
- STOP...Hammertime! Hamilton Takes The Formula 1 Championship Lead
- NASCAR Notables and Notations